What would you do here and now if you were totally free to do anything you wanted to?
Perhaps you feel like there has to be more to life, than what you are currently experiencing or it may feel like the life you are living right now is that of someone else.
It could be it feels like your relationships and everything else around you are in complete shambles or as if you have achieved nothing of what you have been dreaming of.
The good news is that it doesn’t matter how far you think you’ve gone wrong, there is always time to make a complete turnaround.
Irrespective of what it is in your life that you don’t like, life coaching can support you to change it. It can show you how to change the way you think about it. It will give you the insights you need to hold onto what which serves you and let go of that which doesn’t.
Most importantly, it will help you shift the focus from always reacting to people and circumstances you cannot control, to using the power you have to create a new you and life you have always wanted.
I, Ann Baret, am not just a life coach. I am a person who has ‘been through the fires of hell and has the ashes to prove it’ because I have done it all myself, I can honestly tell you that you don’t have to be afraid of change. Even if you may lose something good, there is always a way to create something better.
If you can say YES to any of the points below, I invite you to say YES to life coaching!
- The life I’m living is not truly my own. I mostly live to please everyone else.
- I feel lost as if my life has no purpose or meaning. I do not know who I am or where I should be going.
- I hate my job, but I have too many responsibilities to quit.
- I do not know how to turn my passion into a viable profession.
- I have not achieved the goals and dreams I had for my life.
- I am bored with my life right now and feel like I’m stuck in a rut.
- My relationships with my partner, friends or family are in shambles.
- I am established and successful, but feel as if there has to be so much more to life than this.
- I am faced with a major transition in my life and I’m not sure how to handle it.
- I am constantly strapped for money.
- I am on the brink of burnout or stressed and depressed.
As best said by George Bernard Shaw ‘life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself.’ I too embarked on that journey and today and I am truly happy to be me. Nothing would please me more than to do the same for YOU. Click here to talk to me now.